This application will be developed by a third party contractor as a stand alone application, but will be developed in a specific manner. The end goal of this module will be to be integrated into a larger product that is currently in the middle of development. For this reason some technical details will have to be followed exactly in order to ensure a smooth integration.
The application will enable realtors to automatically create reports / brochures about a specific property. The report will utilize information from existing database sources such as: Realtors Contact Info (Name, Phone, etc.), Company Logo, Property Data, and an image library. With this information plus additional information that will be submitted inside this application, the realtor will be able to create multiple page reports which can then be exported into PDF, html or word document format.
*** All Bids must address the technical challenge of exporting the managed HTML into other formats. (PDF, .DOC, etc.). ***
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
- Must be developed and be supported in PHP4 & MySQL 3.23 (Linux server)
- Must follow additional technical details outlined in the attached document.
(Programming specifics in order to assist integration with our larger application)