We are looking to bring in an additional developer to help with backend development across multiple client projects.
We are looking for an experienced developer who can handle complex tasks without a ton of help. You will be working on existing codebases, and it will be important for you to be comfortable navigating legacy code bases. You will be invited to our company Slack so that you can interact with the rest of the team. While you would be a dev for hire we are looking for someone who can commit to helping us over the next ~3 months. Maybe longer depending on things go.
This developer must be knowledgeable in the following areas:
- Node js
- Graphql (Apollo Server 2.0)
- Able to query and send data client side using Apollo Client
- GIt and Github
- Unit Testing with Jest
Nice to Have
- Experience using Knex ORM
- Experience working with ElasticSearch (Queries, Creating indexes and mappings)
- Using RabbitMQ
Please provide answers for following questions
1. Do you have experience with ElasticSearch? if so, please outline some of the things you have done with it.
2. Please explain some of the features of Graphql in 1-2 sentences
3. Do you have any experience working with React? If so, please provide some examples of things you have built using React.