Requirements - Design and implement a basic Wiki
1. By definition a Wiki is, “A website on which users collaboratively modify content and structure directly from the web browser”
2. Underlying technology/language is up to you
3. Must have robust unit test code written for testing server code.
4. Must support adding new pages
5. Must support editing existing pages
6. Pages should be “bookmark-able”, i.e. if I’m on a page and bookmark it, the bookmark should link back to the page
7. Allow pages to be written in Markdown
8. Host your solution using a free hosting provider(Azure, [login to view URL], etc.) and provide a working URL.
9. Support uploading images to use in pages
10. Use a real-world database system
11. Some version control support i.e. revert a page to an older version
12. Implement an account system with “owned” pages where only the owner can edit said page
13. Create an audit log that will show what changes have been made to what pages all in one place
20 freelancer menawar dengan rata-rata $15/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, I am Pragya from Tech Blue Ink sales department and will be coordinating with you regarding the Technical & Development aspects of the project. Please chat to discuss more on this or drop a mail. Thanks