Looking for someone who is experienced & comfortable in developing mobile applications using React Native Framework or Nativescript. The application should be working and optimized for both Android and IOS.
Both FRONTEND (the app) along with a web based BACKEND will be needed. Use of best practices are required, and native use of transitions, reloading, animations are necessary as well.
- User Access: Ability to sign-up using Facebook and Google. With email verification requirement. BACKEND: Ability to manage users.
- Maps: You'll likely be using Mapview component by AirBNB. Need to display nearby locations set within the database with a price range ($, $$, $$$, etc.) Ability to filter the map search via price point, type of location, etc. Obviously, as you pan around the map, it should update with the locations within that view. BACKEND: Ability to add/edit/delete locations, and their information.
- QR/Barcode: Utilize the camera to scan QR/Barcode (camera viewfinder should show an outline of the QR/barcode alignment) of the product. Each QR code will be unique, and it will be applied as loyalty points to the user's account. The loyalty point can either go to 1 user, or can be split between multiple users (their group). Need to consider low-light shots properly utilizing the flash when necessary. BACKEND: Ability to add/edit/delete the QR/Barcode with a point value set. Ability to add loyalty point promotion: For example, 2x points from xxx date to xxx date.
- Point Redemption: User will be able to view their current point balance, with a section where they can view the available rewards they can redeem. They can redeem the points they have to claim their reward as long as it’s within the point balance. Once they decide to redeem a reward, they’ll be taken to the order processing page to submit their shipping address, confirm reward and points used. User should be able to check the status of the redemption at any time within their accounts page. Rewards section will have all rewards available, with the ability to sort by low -> high, high -> low, redeemable (within point balance). BACKEND: Ability to add/edit/delete rewards, set point requirement, image, description, availability date range, etc.
- Account/Member Page: Will show their accumulated points, their personal info, shipping address, previous reward redemption + status, ability to edit login password, etc. BACKEND: Ability to manage users and adjust points.
- Home/Main Page: Will show the different news/promotions as full screen banners. (i.e. 2X Point Promotion until xxxx date) The slides should be swipe-friendly, and auto slide if no interaction is made. BACKEND: Managing each of the banners. Ability to add background image, text, graphical assets, buttons with links to different parts of the app, and etc.
The app's main functions are to maintain brand loyalty by scanning QR codes to earn points, which in turn can be used to redeem various rewards.
Although we will be providing the mock-up designs, the applicant should have the experience and eye for design in order to replicate and improve upon the mock-up images.
Interested applicants must share previous related work, as well as references from previous clients.
Applicant must agree to dedicate resources on fixing issues, and squashing bugs.
Payment will ONLY be provided AFTER successful completion of project. Consistent updates on progress of the application is required by the applicant.
Please feel free to contact me for further questions.
84 freelancer menawar dengan rata-rata $2957 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, Lets discuss more. Budget is not a final one, we will decide it after we form a scope of work. Please review my profile and let me know if I'm suitable. I can sign NDA if needed. Thank you!
Hi There? I am senior React Native developer. I have rich experience in React Native. Please contact me. Relevant Skills and Experience Mobile Developer Proposed Milestones $2647 USD - Further