My App is 85% Done but it has minor detail bugs that I need you to fix.
A quick overview of what my app does:
- My app is a data display and logger of a hardware I designed. The hardware sends the data (serial information) via Bluetooth to my app, and then it gets displayed via a gauge. Again, must of the app works (it connects to BT, receives must of the data, logs...etc)
Please see attachment for a quick picture of the app.
List of Bugs that I know of: (Keep in mind that it might be more)
1. App doesn't receive the rpm from the board.
2. The middle of the screen I must be able to click on it to display different information but doesnt work. Example: If I click RPM - it needs to change from RPM->kV.... if I click kV, it must change from kV->Speed. If I click Speed, it will change from Speed->RPM...etc.
3. Data logging - sometimes it longs but i need to be able to save more data and add a name to the file.
4. Settings Tap - is incomplete, and I need to add more settings
5. Summary results looks very boring...need to have better looking design
6. If the units gets changed, it just rename a few labels.
7. Need to add a live plotting graph - it doesn't show it.
17 freelancer menawar dengan rata-rata $68 untuk pekerjaan ini
Dear Employer; I am a professional Android app developer but new here on this platform. Please give me a chance to work for you. I will charge less and work more. Thanks
I am always working in professional way to get the work done. Here is my linked-in profile [login to view URL] Please feel free to discuss with me to find out the best way to do.