- Current Situation:
Project Database available on Microsoft SQL
Web based & android application to manage Maintenance Engineer, technicians, Job orders, vehicles & checklist)
1. Project (From SQL).
2. PPM Visits (for each project # of PPM).
3. Equipment ( list of all fire protection equipment)
4. Assets List (for each project from Equipment)
5. PPM Check list (set of question used from question pool for each type of checklist. And I includes snags list with photo)
6. Irregular visits (for Emergency call & onetime service) and I includes snags list with photo.
7. Job Order (when IR or PPM created or due).
8. Maintenance Engineers (From SQL).
9. Question Pool (Used in checklist)
10. Service Technician (From SQL).
11. Teams (Consist of several technicians with a team leader).
12. Service Vehicles (From SQL)
Maintenance Engineers will add will manage the software through web based application by assigning jobs to the technicians
Each technician team will have android tablet which have the check list available, assigned jobs will appear.
Once the system/Engineer assign the IR visit the system will automatically send the request the assigned technician, the technician will visit the site and fill the checklist and sang report (if any).
All projects to appear in maps for easy identify.
Once job is confirmed, Email to be sent to the customer for information.
Several will be confirmed
- Future Plans
Link vehicle tracker to the system
Link SMS server to the system