We are looking for a someone to help us with a Java project on Android studio.
What the project is about?
An Interactive Game with Chats (NOT REAL CHAT), calls, emails, ... Basically a game that have all the functionality of a phone but this is just a game. You can check out in the playstore the app "Innocent" to have an idea of what we're trying to do.
What is included in the game project?
- A chat game that include : interactive chats with answers possibility (made in a Dialogue Tree), fake calls,
- A point/coin system (reward video, in-app billing, ...)
- Firebase authentification
What we have/can do so far:
- The CHAT part : done with a listview, an adapter and we stocked the strings in a SQLite database.
/!\ We still can't integrate the choices in the chats, we can only make the strings (text) content of the DB appear. That is our N°1 problem.
- The way to do the fake calls
- The design made in Photoshop
What do we want you to do?
- Upgrade our CHAT and SQLite Database to make the choices answer possible, make it possible to integrate images/drawable (BLOP), video and audio in the chatroom.
- Make the SQLite Database hold multiple langages for internationalization.
- Be able to make a timeline of event with a timer : For example = the player play [CHAT 1] --> 5MIN after [CHAT 2] become available --> 30SEC after the player receive [CALL 1], ...
- Make the Shared Preferences so that the player can pick up the game where he left it.
- Make a timer that show the player when the next EVENT* is coming up and giving him the choice to wait or pay with the game money to speed the timer.
*Event=Chat, call, text, email ...
- Being able to explain to us how you did it (the logic behind the code) and answer if we have questions.
We have a budget of 400-500 euros, but we can discuss it if needed.
If you can help us with that, using JAVA and ANDROID STUDIO, please reach out to us. We have specifications and a mock up video that show the application/game in details.