We have a project built with React Native that needs beautifying user's face (applying skin smoothing, brightening..) from camera stream (with WebRTC backend built in Websocket/ [login to view URL] + TURN/STUN ready).
We want to integrate a native open source code named KSYLive ([login to view URL] and [login to view URL]) into our app (or if you have a solution you can use yours).
- Can preview/ stream with beauty effects directly from the camera (for both iOS and Android - open source for both is available).
- The processed camera stream can be fed to the WebRTC stream to broadcast to another peer.
- Need it done by next Monday (10/22/2018). Due date is 10-24-18 UTC.
- A freelancer who is experienced in React Native, WebRTC and image processing technologies in RN.
- Who have worked with bridging native code into a React Native app before.
- Have worked with KSYLive SDK is an advantage.