Access data on an internal SQL Server, select a row from a Stock table with filters options.
Take up to 100 images with camera. Rename them in the format '[login to view URL] ’, ‘[login to view URL]’, ‘[login to view URL]’, etc… based on order taken.
Upload images from phone to FTP network or web location.
Name folder using FolderID – Folder-0450, Folder-0451, etc.
- Create folder if does not exist.
- Add photos to it if they exist.
Name file using StockID – [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL] …. 100223723_99.jpg.
- Check image count – If photos exist:
o Option to Add to end or place.
o Move existing photos to “Deleted” Folder and add timestamp to start of old files, then upload new photo.
Create 2 copies:
- Large (1000 x 750) –root of FolderID/
- Thumb- (200 x 150) –within FolderID/Thumb/
Update count of images in database.
Refresh initial list.