We need a skilled Symfony PHP developer to step in and finish a job for which the prior programmer was not suited. The work detailed below needs to be completed as quickly as humanly possible.
We are working on a mobile-only members area for a fitness website, which currently sits at [url removed, login to view] The mobile portion of this website is intended to do the following:
- Allow members to register for the monthly exercise regimen service
- Store members' information in an already-existing database, to which we will provide access upon project start
- Allow users to update the information in their profile (via the Profile page)
- Undertake exercises that have already been set up in the database, and will be presented to them based on the exercise level they have selected (e.g. Beginnner, Intermediate, Advanced, etc.), watching videos to ensure they do the exercises correctly
- View text and image content in daily/weekly posts that are meant to inspire them and keep their spirits up
We are looking to hire on a Freelancer who can use the provided specification document, the list provided below, content spreadsheets, access to a Dropbox with visual asset files and mockup images, and our guidance, to do the following to bring the mobile Members area to a completed state:
1) Add needed navigation to allow users to jump between days and months in their current exercise regimen
2) Add the Home Screen which the user should be taken once they log in
3) Add pages for the "Pretty in the Mirror" and "Beyond the White Dress" sections and populate them with content we will provide in spreadsheet format, for each day and week milestone provided for in the spreadsheet
4) Add page and menu access for "Share the Journey"
5) Add the mobile registration and forms, and point them to the database so that new user entries can be added
6) Support page needs to be implemented per designs in Dropbox, and form info needs to be sent to email that will be specified by us
7) Program page needs to be implemented per designs in Dropbox
8) Implement Profile page per designs in Dropbox, and allow edits to user account records in database
9) The mobile exercise congratulations pages need to be built according to the spec.
10) The daily and weekly congratulatory pages need to be built according to the spec document and Dropbox mockup images.
11) There is not currently functionality for moving a user to the next level of exercise (e.g. Beginner -> Intermediate, Intermediate -> Advanced, etc.) when they complete a full regimen. This needs to be added as database functionality, and the user needs to visit a congratulatory page (see Dropbox for designs) when they finish the entire regimen.
12) There is not currently functionality for keeping a user on Maintenance Mode (see spec document) if they decide they do not want to keep paying for their membership at the same level, and want to go into Maintenance Mode. This needs to be added.
13) There is no apparent functionality in place for Maintenance Mode, in which the system keeps the user at the same level of exercise (e.g. Beginner, Intermediate, etc.), and randomly selects a week from the regimen and serves those exercises to them.
14) The current links in the sidebar menu do not work, and need to point to the appropriate pages rather than reload the current page.
15) The final visual design of the app is not complete per the mockups on Dropbox. All pages need to follow the mockups in the Dropbox.