I am looking for Static Structural Analysis and CFD Analysis of my CAD Model and I want Mesh Analysis using different criteria for example 1. Element Quality 2. Aspect Ratio 3. Skewness 4. Orthogonal Quality etc etc.
FEA should be done on Spar, Wings, Crankshaft, Connecting Rod, Moving Block, Supporting Structure which includes 4 columns, Bottom Base, and Back Support.
A report is also required which will explain the following in detail with images:
1. Mesh Analysis using different criteria
2. Stress Calculation theoretical vs Software values.
3. Power generated by generator theoretical vs software values.
1. Wings oscillate from bottom position to top in 2 seconds.
2. Wind speed 5 meters/sec
3. Wings rotate about 15 degrees from the horizontal position at apex points by servo motors (+15 at bottom dead center to generate an upward lift and -15 degree at top dead center to generate a downward lift force)
4. Wings complete one cycle in two secs. They go from top to bottom in 2 sec
Wings: Carbon Fiber (Layers are to be decided through simulation)
Spar: Carbon Fiber (Layers are to be decided through simulation)
Connecting Rods : Carbon Fiber (Layers are to be decided through simulation)
Moving Block: Aluminium
Support Structure: Mild Steel
Complete post processing with images attached in the report
1. Complete structural analysis for total structure and each individual part.
2. CFD Analysis with results explanation
3. Justification for meshing
4. Accuracy of the solution
5. Calculation being calculated by you including boundary conditions which include stress, deforemation etc and also the values of power generated by the generator attached after the flywheel theoretically and through simulation.
6. Strength analysis of carbon fiber (spar and wings) separately as they are composites. We'll need complete justification for selection of weaving pattern, number of layers etc
Kindly find an attached design
36 freelancer menawar dengan rata-rata $207 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi. I am a mechanical engineer. I have many experiences in CFD and FEA using ANSYS, Abaqus, comsol. You will get the best results if you hire me. Waiting for you in the chat window. Thanks. Sincerely yours.