Website: [login to view URL]
Subject: b2b, business software, IT sales, sales enablement
Region: USA, Canada, English-speaking Europe (English version of the site), CIS (Russian version of the site)
Site Target Audience: IT Product Users, IT Sellers
Advantages of the project: for CIO - tools for selecting and selecting the most effective and profitable IT product for a company, for an IT vendor - sales enablement tools; product and implementations catalogue.
Add. Project materials: in the attachment
What we are promoting:
A new internal currency (roicoin) site functionality that allows a user (both an IT user who has deployment information and vendor managers) to get paid for content (software implementation information, data for ROI calculators and pricing, filling in IT product data),
product cards (sales card, post on our blog about [login to view URL])
1) increase in the number of registered users, interest in using the services
2) receiving links from reputable resources visited by our target audience
The main metric: the number of confirmed registrations on the site, the number of new indexed links (Goal 2)
List of works:
1. Press release (roicoin) in two languages
2. Publication of the press release in publications (see requirements for sites)
Expected result: 6 publications (at least 3 of them are in English)
3. Adaptation of finished articles of articles and their publication (see requirements for sites)
Expected result: 5 publications (at least 3 of them are in English)
4. A letter selling template for a partner, vendor, customer (roicoin, sales card). Targeted mailing to cold contacts.
Expected result: 10 registered companies (at least 5 from Region). Report on open rate, click rate, formal replies, answers after the campaign.
5. Banners (see requirements for banners)
Expected result: 2 for each topic of promotion
6. Receiving a detailed feedback from bloggers-authorities on the opinions of our topics (the list is attached, you can also those who are not in the list but with no lower indicators / ratings of their blogs)
Expected result: response from at least a few, at least 1 publication - mentioned in the blog
7. Partnership with resources that are popular among our target audience (placement on the Partner countries, mutual posting of news, etc.) (see requirements for sites)
Expected result: several resources ready to cooperate
1) The relevant subject of the site or section
2) Not spammed (you can measure with tools, indicators should not be at the level of “bad”)
3) Trust (you can watch any popular counter, not below the average rating)
4) Not self-published resources, not aggregators, non-release receivers, etc.
5) Follow project link
We plan to place banners on fb, linkedin, in the google media network. Accordingly, they should be
1) adapted for social networks
2) branded (project logo)
3) have a more or less universal size, customizable for different sites
4) adequately displayed on mobile devices
5) look adequate with the text in the picture and separately from it
6) sources in *.psd
7) licensed images
8) not banal
9) style at the discretion - business, rational, techno, other. we are ready to experiment.