We're an early stage startup looking to find a great fullstack developer to build out our MVP booking platform with the potential to stay on as either a full time remote developer or regular freelance contributor if they wish.
A BIT ABOUT THE MVP
We want to help tourism operators get more direct bookings through their own websites. Our MVP product is an 'intercom style' widget that businesses can insert easily onto their websites allowing their customers to easily book tours and experiences. This widget will need to integrate with a web app for the businesses to manage their bookings and payments (via Stripe Connect).
- Fullstack with experience building MERN or MEAN stack apps.
- React, Node.js, Express, MongoDB, HTML5, CSS/SAAS or similar.
- Ability to translate wireframes and Figma designs into functional web apps.
- Experience building APIs as well as working with third party integrations.
- Experience working with the Stripe API and Stripe Connect.
- Proven record of building clean, well documented code.
- Experience in making architectural and DevOps recommendations.
- UI, UX, interactivity design experience a huge plus.
The MVP has been fully planned out with Figma designs, a clearly articulated design system and user stories. You'll be working directly with a founder who has product design and management experience and will be able to assist with any questions and concerns as they appear.
We're looking for someone who is highly communicative, accessible and able to meet deadlines in a timely manner. You should also have an active Github profile which should be attached to your application.
You'll be required to sign an NDA and join our Slack channel for communication and be onboarded to our Notion documentation and Figma accounts.