The aim of this functionality is to allow users to create some personalized content (emails, etc.) based on the information provided on a CSV.
This content will be created thanks to an existing JSON RPC API. The user will follow the steps during 4 screens with a form/type UI merging text strings with dynamic tags with information coming from the CSV.
This wizard/module will be integrated within an existing app currently built using ejs, nodejs, bootstrap. Users will use this app only when logged in into their accounts.
The concept for this wizard is really similar in terms of funcionality to the way Zapier works. it is also really similar to how most email marketing tools work when sending campaigns with dynamic tags from CSVs.
User wizard steps / Functionality
1) A user uploads a CSV. The data will be temporarly stored in our servers until the campaign is finished or deleted. Please note that this CSV needs to use the most common international format to avoid clonficts, bugs and errors. The content of the CSV will always be provided by the user, sames as the order of columns.
2) This tool will recognize the CSV's structure and content and show a preview for the first 5 rows + the title for each column.
3) At any time, the user will be able to visually select any row.
4) The selected row will always be the data used for the sample in any of the affected steps.
5) The user will need to select the template he wants to use. This template will be an existing one in my app. Based on the selected template, the application will show the available dynamic fields for that template. The user can change templates at any time. If the fields have the same name, the data on those fields won’t be lost.
6) The user will then use this data to populate the dynamic media fields for a personalized template. The user will be able to do this by clicking a dropdown button that allows him to see the different columns from the CSV according to the selected sample. The user will be able to combine these fields (as many as there are in the CSV's columns) and type any text.
7) The user will be then able to configure the Landing Page and Player options (optional) by filling the fields out (either with data from the CSV and/or typing any text). This will be done using an existing app that will connect with this one using the same existing JSON RPC API.
8) The user will be able to make a real test calling our API and will get a URL provided by the system (this is currently done with an existing API method or probably using webhooks).
9) If satisfied, the user will then be able to "publish" the campaign, which at this point is just creating the content (like emails, etc.) on a batch process.
What I'm expecting from you:
- Building the functionality of this web app.
- Security is crucial so the information temporarily stored needs to be secured at every stage.
- Integrating the app into an existing web app (under user's credentials).
- Documenting the application as this will be a MVP from which I'm planning updates.
- Fixing any bug timely.
- Responding with "Blessings" so that I know that you have read this requirements.
- This app needs to be created in 10 days max once the project is assigned to you.
- Constant communication with me.
- Use Jira and Bitbucket.
- The app should work across any browser.
- A testing environment for the implementation and tests.
- The JPG screens with the concept once we initiate a conversation. In the meantime, the best example you have is the way any app in action side in Zapier works.
- The HTML screens once they are ready (working on this right now)
- The JSON RPC API to which this app will need to connect to (please note that the content is created by this API. Your goal is to create an app that will send the data to this API following the existing methods).
Note that I use:
- Brootstrap (not a requirement if the web app created by you can work with this)
- JSON RPC
13 freelancer menawar dengan rata-rata $271 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello there, I have reviewed the expectations, we have experience in NodeJS, Bootstrap, MongoDB, Json. I have also reviewed Wizard Functionality 1-9. I am looking forward to working with you. Regards, David D.