Hi, We have an HTML5 single page app with our own sign in, however, we have a client who is wanting to sign in to our via single sign on.
This is an onsite active directory, however we may be able to authenticate via Azure. (will let you know tomorrow)
The first app in question is written in jQueryMobile, while the 2nd app is written in Angular4.
In this project
We are needing 2 things.
1. The java script code on how to deal with going to the active directory using AngularJS to search for existing AD users so we can add to our app.
2. The java script code needed to add to our JQueryMobile app to authenticate via AD.
3. The java script code needed to add to our AngularJS app to authenticate via AD.
Since this is a client app, we wont be able to give you access to it, so you will be required to give us the code in
1. A small AngularJS app
2. A small JQueryMobile app
We will then add the code to our clients app.
When you reply, please mention the following
1. What experience you have authenticating via Azure AD
2. What experience you have authenticating via an onsight AD
4. Can you also tell us (in a private message if needed, what else you will need or what you will need my client to create in Azure or in an onsight AD service.
The project will be awarded based on have the required knowledge, rather than on cost.