We are looking to hire someone to build a Hybrid Mobile App using the Ionic Framework. More than the front-end, which we will eventually fine tune, polish and add to later, we are looking to get the BACKEND sorted first.
For the Backend, what we are looking forward is either of these options:
[url removed, login to view]
Use Drupal 8 as a Headless CMS. Bascically use Custom Content Type and RESTful Web Services to make API calls.
Yes, we do need an ADMIN UI.
Front End - 6 Pages/Views
1. News Articles - Title/Date/Featured Image(1)/Body
2. Image Gallery - Gallery Title/Images
3. PDF Feed - PDF Title/Body/PDF File
4. Event Registeration. Name/Email/Phone/Address/City/State/ZIP/Country/DOB.
Backend - we do need an ADMIN UI.
1. Upload News Articles
2. Upload an Image Gallery
3. Upload Single PDF Files
4. Event Registeration - I need this option to be editable in the backend, basically sort of a toggle on/off. We can discuss the details of this at a later stage.
5. Push Notifications - Title/Message. Use OneSignal. Don't need anything here, expect for a form. We'll do most of the work here.
We would also like to know how much would it cost us, in terms of server space etc.
For example -
Domain, Yes or No. Cost per year.
Hosting, Yes or No. Cost per year.
If you have any questions, please do ask us.
Again, we are more interested in the backend.
We may have more work in the future. For example, we need something to be added to the backend or perhaps we need some help with the front end.
Do mention in your proposal how you would go about this project.