We need an experienced Java developer who has used JMeter or Gatling to write a Java class that does the following:
- Receives test name, host server IP address, and a string containing command line parameters to be passed to the test tool
- Downloads a ZIP file containing the test and test data and and extracts it locally
- Finds the test with the same name as the ZIP file
- Executes the tool and passes the command line parameters
- Wait for the test to finish
- Upload test results to the host server using FTP
We want to do this for both JMeter and Gatling. Although this is not a big project if we hit it off there will be more where that came from.