A growing consulting company seeks an innovative, commissioned sales person to sell training and coaching tools to organizations, trainers, coaches, and consultants.
If you have 5 or more years selling training, coaching, and consulting products and services…a proven track record of successful sales…experience working with affiliate management software…have successful experience with online and offline marketing…enjoy the freedom of developing the sales effort and are attracted to commission-based compensation, then this may be the ideal opportunity for you!
• Access to marketing and sales networks and familiarity with search engine marketing. Responsible for acquisition, retention and activation of new clients, affiliates and partnerships;
• Identify new business opportunities / partnerships;
• Manage sales transactions, renegotiate rates, and coordinate monthly payments to sales partners (affiliates, consultants, coaches, trainers);
• Proven record management of online and other media campaigns. (e.g. Email marketing and building opt-in email lists);
• Can build your own professional website;
• Excellent time and project management skills;
• The ability to work well independently and in a team setting;
• Maintain and develop marketing and sales programs, recruit and manage sales partners;
• Manage relationships with affiliates/sales partners and negotiate and evaluate affiliate/partner advertising agreements;
• Regularly monitor campaign performance and provide updated weekly statistics; and
• Interface with service team.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your resume.