This opportunity is with a start-up, in search of an SEO expert, who can generate leads and customers, that are low-cost, and well targeted (Ideally from within the EU countries), for a new parcel forwarding company, which provides a free UK warehouse address for international shoppers to use when purchasing goods online. The warehouse stores customer goods in the UK for a defined period, allowing their customers to purchase more goods, and add them to the existing ones, for consolidation, if necessary. Alternatively, quotes for various shipping options can be immediately generated, and the parcel forwarded to the address of the shopper internationally.
Leads generated can come from either Google, eBay, Amazon, Facebook or Twitter. These leads will need to engage and buy the services offered on this site.
The preferred individual must have a record of accomplishment of driving the right traffic to e-commerce platforms, and must know how to generate signups, with very good conversion rate.
• Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
• Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
• Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
• Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
• Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
• Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
• Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
• Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
• Research and analyze competitor advertising links
• Develop and implement link building strategy
• Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
• Drive SEO in content creation and content programming
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
• Proven SEO experience
• Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
• Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
• BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field