We need someone to do product research for our Ecommerce Business which will start as Amazon FBA in US or Germany Market.
We plan to have private label products and not only , we look to have in our store also products that are not necessarily made by us but from which we can turn some profit.
Your job will be to find products that sell on amazon and their demand can be proven.
Products found by you should meet the following :
- products that we can Manufacture ourselves in China or other Country.
- products should have great revenues, they need to be making at least 10,000 a month in revenue
- products that are not restricted to sell by Amazon (because Amazon won't approve big brand names to list on store)
- products that have good margins after taking in consideration Amazon fees and Shipping to Amazon.
- products that don't fall under gated categories on Amazon
The following applies to products that are for Dropshipping ( Not manufactured by us):
- products that i should be able to outsource from reputable resource for US some examples are Walmart, Target, Costgo, Sears, Samsclub, Bed Bath and Beyond, etc.
- products can’t be from out of the country , depending on the market if Germany i should be able to source them from local online stores and US the same.
Who Should Apply?
- We are looking for someone who doesn't necessarily relay on tools to find products and has his own methods of finding new products.
- Ability to incorporate cost concerns and able to find good selling products.
- Willingness and ability to work closely and take feedback well.
- It’s also important that you are creative and can think outside of the box.
It would be best if you could reply with some sample products 1 for Private Labeling and 1 for Dropshipping (Any market you wish US or Germany is fine ), this will increase your chances to win this job and this way you can best prove your skills.
Thank you so much for taking your time to read.