We would like to recreate an animation from the homepage [login to view URL] for our website, it needs to be coded by hand, not in Webflow.
The job is pretty simple, when you go to the 3rd section of the Webflow homepage, you can see slides coming from the bottom-right corner to the upper-left corner while scrolling (see image linked).
We would like to do same thing for the background of our homepage ([login to view URL]).
- We will provide images in only one layout ratio (16/9), so it's more simple.
- We need the animation to play with scroll like Webflow, but also to play automatically if we don't scroll.
- We will match the number of images of Webflow (8 per screen) to make the thing easier, and we need to match the exact same animation (slides going from down to up, shadows, details about fading out etc.).
- we'd like it to be responsive
- We are extremely careful about code quality, semantic, loading time, details & optimization.
We would need a simple html + css + js deliverable so that we can import it in our homepage.
We would like to create slide animation as like attached video.