Build a Website
Proyek ini diberikan kepada ashwin36 dengan harga $527 USD.Dapatkan penawaran gratis untuk proyek seperti ini
Anggaran Proyek$250 - $750 USD
I want to create a Sports Equipment Market Place where people can sell their second hand sports equipment.
I want to create a website where someone can post their equipment for sale, and the seller can either set a bidding price or a fixed price.
Then if a buyer wants to buy the equipment they fund ESCROW (like Freelancer/UpWork) and only when they have received the goods and they are happy do we release the funds to the seller. The reason I want to use ESCROW is that it gurantees the sale - in otherwords, if the seller was selling something false then the buyer can't lose money. And also it avoids the situation of the buyer not paying.
1. A seller creates a seller profile and load product/s for sale
a. Loads image
b. Can load multiple products
c. Can set the type of product to be for a set sale price, or for bidding
d. His seller profile can also be rated by people who have bought from them
2. A buyer can browse all the equipment in a market place (shop) and he can place a bid on a product or choose to purchase it at the set amount
a. In order to bid he only has to create a very quick profile – name and email. So for example if he clicks the “bid” button on a product then a pop up window appears where he has to quickly enter his bid amount, email and name.
b. If he wants to buy the equipment at the set price (or if his bid is accepted) then he must create his full profile and load his payment details (or make payment through our payment gateway)
3. The seller will receive email notifications of bids made on his items or if an item was sold. He will have to click “accept” on offers if he wants to sell. Unless someone bought his item at the set price advertised.
4. The buyer “pays” Soccer Market and we hold the funds, then we send a courier to collect the items from the seller and deliver it to the buyer
a. We might have to set up automated emails to our courier with the collection address and the delivery address
5. If the buyer is happy with the goods then payment is released to seller
a. At first they literally might have to pay it into our bank account, and then we have to hold the money and transfer it to the seller
b. Until we get a proper Escrow solution
Give me a quote maybe on that and a time frame. But the time frame needs to be a QUICK.
We have HTML ready.
Telusuri Keahlian Terkait
Hal-hal lain yang dilakukan orang di Freelancer
Ingin menghasilkan uang?
- Atur anggaran Anda dan jangka waktunya
- Uraikan proposal Anda
- Dapatkan bayaran atas pekerjaan Anda
Pekerjakan para freelancer yang juga menawar di proyek ini
Bekerja di proyek seperti ini dan menghasilkan uang dari rumah!Daftar Sekarang
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online