I need a front-end developer to tidy up my user interface.
I have an experimental side-project that I hacked together. It is very simple!!!! It only has two pages. Check it out here: http://valuefrog.com. Don't worry about the blog section - that's Wordpress and is fine. I only care about the two pages in the webapp.
It renders OK in Chrome but has problems with other browsers. I need someone who can fix that! It needs to work with latest Chrome, Firefox, IE and Safari.
The site failed tests when I ran it through Google's TestMySite tool. I need someone who can also fix those issues. At a minimum, all items flagged by Google as "Should fix" need to be fixed (see attachment).
You will need the following skills:
* Good HTML5
* Good CSS
* Ability to understand Thymeleaf (the webapp is built with templates)
* Ability to run a Java webapp so you can test it locally
No backend coding is required and no Thymeleaf changes are needed - but you'll need an understanding of such things.
* Both pages render correctly in latest Chrome
* Both pages render correctly in latest IE
* Both pages render correctly in latest Firefox
* Both pages render correctly in latest Safari
* Gets a clean bill of health using Google's TestMySiteTool
I THINK this should be a pretty easy task for a front-end developer.
25 freelancer menawar pada rata-rata $577 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, Please share the cpanel of the http://valuefrog.com/ and the link to the two pages which you are referring to. I should be able to fix the css Thanks, Bhawan