AMT360 - "BENCHMARKING" Analysis & Presentation Module
- Status Ditutup
- Anggaran $25 - $50 USD / hour
- Total Penawaran 7
Please respond at the top of your submission with "AMT360". For this exciting project !!
"[url removed, login to view]" is a new on-line web portal which allows international emergency assistance companies and air medical transport providers (air ambulance & commercial medical escorts) to communicate in real time on-line.
We now wish to use this data captured to enable companies (Eg. ACME) using our website to BENCHMARK themselves vs other users (the Pool) to draw clinical and commercial conclusions.
NB See AMT360 Benchmarking uploaded file for the standardised 24 output examples from this project.
IMPORTANT We require a quote (Start & Estimated Time & USD) to complete this benchmarking module.
Outline precisely your experience doing similar data analysis & presentation projects & the program/code you will use to compile & present the data.
Here are details
1) Give user the option to pull Std. reports for a selected month or year (e.g. March 2015 to June 2016)
2) Users see a comparison of their data to the Pool over the same selected date period as above
The “Pool” will have two options:
A) Include all data for all client
B) Include only data from the same category of client Filter (Air Ambulance vs Escort vs Assistance)
3) Users should have the ability to
A) Download all Their data & (the aggregated Pool) into an EXCEL or XML, CSV, pipe delimited format.
B) Download all Their data & (the aggregated Pool) into a pre-populated Presentation EG PPT or PDF.
4) Technical Details
· The data is stored on an SQL database
· The [url removed, login to view] is built using HTML5 & this module must interface with this site.
· The website is Hosted in MS Azure
· Users must be able to access via Safari, Internet Explorer 8 or later, Firefox and Chrome
· Users are assigned to a company and have an individual profile
· Relevant security parameters must be in place to prevent viewing other company individual data.
· Access to the module will be based on user paying for the service so access control is needed.
· The information is only available when a user is online
· Limit reliance on 3rd party applications and any licensing requirements but be costed & included
· Graphics, font etc. must all be aligned with [url removed, login to view] & must render in reasonable times
· All code must be appropriately commented to allow easy interpretation by another developer
· Ability to print graphics once downloaded into PPT or PDF.
· Flexibility is needed with regards to future database changes
· Clearing down of temp tables once transaction is complete
· Outline what constitutes final delivery and the cost to support the module post go live
· Ownership of code must reside with the Green Room Group and confidentiality maintained.
· Consider data fields which may have multiple permutations i.e. Male or female or not completed
· Consider multi patient scenarios & where no data is found
I look forward to your response.Dapatkan penawaran gratis untuk proyek seperti ini
Ingin menghasilkan uang?
- Atur anggaran Anda dan kerangka waktunya
- Uraikan proposal Anda
- Dapatkan bayaran untuk pekerjaan Anda
Pekerjakan para freelancer yang juga menawar di proyek ini
Bekerja di proyek seperti ini dan menghasilkan uang dari rumah!Daftar Sekarang
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online