Experienced sales professional, with MBA and starting a company - software-based through Mobile platform and web. Tired of the standard resume as a tool to help candidates find their next role. Designed and developed a mobile app to help a job candidate tell their unique story and build their unique brand to stand apart from the other 100's of resume's submitted for open positions.
Looking for LOGO CREATION and branding elements for the company and software.
Rock - the foundation of a person's life, provides a quality of life unique to each individual
Paper - resume is ages old, but still used for keyword searches and qualifications
ME - it's about the job candidate and their unique story and brand
RockPaperME - a mobile app for job candidates to record short video's (30 seconds) for their introduction, profession, education, talents, charities. Also a web-based platform for recruiters to view the videos to find best cultural fit for candidate and organization
“Create. Share. Thrive” (Create a video link, share the video link, land a job and thrive)
RockPaperME vs standard resume document:
• Standard: text document, run of the mill; can find everywhere; mass produced; few that are real differentiators and 100’s of years old.
• RockPaperME: My unique story, my unique brand. How I present myself through short videos of my talents, my education, my charities I care about, my profession, my interests.
• CULTURE – matching job seekers to organizations where they will want to be loyal, stay happy and find mutual interests
Serving best interests to:
• Millennials (selfie generation)
• Job Seekers
• Hiring Managers
• Large Company HR Departments
RockPaperME seeks to enhance the resume as a job sourcing tool by providing an interactive video element to make the hiring process less costly and less time consuming. In the long term, RockPaperME will disrupt the human capital market and improve people’s lives through a more appropriate social model which increases productivity for the individual as well as the organization.