I currently have a Wordpress website running TheGem theme called: [login to view URL]
I started the website and would like for someone to finish it. The tasks would include:
1. Finishing the first section of the website by adding graphics to make it seem like the background is a desk.
2. Properly sizing the second section and editing the graphics to make it look more professional.
3. Having the third section be a continuation of the first section for the theme (a desk theme). Creativity for this section is a must!.
4. Properly formatting logo size for the "Client's section" so that it looks professional.
5. Picking a creative background for our "testimonial" section so that it makes sense with the rest of the website.
6. Taking out the first contact form and keeping the second one instead, along with the map and have it properly spaced out to make the section look professional.
7. Having the menu bar at the top appear only AFTER the logo is done loading on the website.
Looking for someone who can speak proper english and who is CREATIVE.
Please reply with "I have read and understood the instructions" so that I know you took the time to read.