We are looking for an artist to help us design and create several different scenes for an isometric indie game ([url removed, login to view] ) from concept to completion. This work involves...
1) Designing and creating concept art that captures the desired look and feel of each scene. We are looking to create a near-futuristic town that has a bar, clothing stores, weapon/armour store, homes, underground cave, lounge areas, forest and open outdoor areas. See image ([url removed, login to view])
2) Creating isometric image sprites of each component(floors, walls, items, etc) that can be put together to create each of those designs. We need a total of 350 sprites, consisting of 120 large sprites(up to 150px x 150px), 180 small sprites (up to 64px x 64px) and 60 animated sprites. See below for sprite requirements.
3) Working with our in-game tools(no prior experience required) to show the milestones and final deliverable as in-game assets. See image ([url removed, login to view]) or see it for yourself at [url removed, login to view]
4) Creating 5 images (512px x 512px) for use in texturing some 3D models (armour, etc). See image ([url removed, login to view])
5) Creating 15 images (512px x 512px) for use in texturing some 3D models (wings, tails, ears, hammer, pickaxe, axe, chisel, etc), these UvTemplates are almost completely flat. See image ([url removed, login to view]).
6) Creating 30 icons (32px x 32px) for user interface and items in game
Please refer to the attached images to get an idea of the concepts, look and feel that we are looking for. Submitted work must be original, and bidders are asked to give reference to original work.
2 developers will be available to work with you during the project.
The requirements for the image sprites created will be...
1) Fits in a 150x150 or 64x64 pixels png image. See image ([url removed, login to view])
2) Each sprite consists of all 4 isometric directions when applicable (non-symmetrical)
3) Animated sprites consists of 6 - 12 frames
4) Have a corresponding small shadow (near noon) drawn on a separate layer
5) Transparent parts like windows and shadows must have proper gradient transparency