For our web shop we are searching for a FRONT-END developer to help us implement the existing designs (PSD) into HTML. This means, that we already have done a large part of the work such as website (entire) design, colors, font style, pictures, menus etc.
The following two points are essential for us:
responsive design: this means, making it in such a way that it will optimize to the type of device our customers are using: laptop, mobile, iPad.
usability and accessibility: we want the website, design, to be user-friendly. Therefor in the PSDs we made searching bars and chat functions, the goal is to make the website easy and quick to understand in order to make the online shopping as convenient as possible.
Below you will find the three main sections for the website:
1. Home page
2. Product pages: we have a product page section which includes the following: we want to put many shops/brands available on the web shop for customers to shop, whereas each shop/brand will get their different page. The items of these shops are being categorized and we designed menus for these pages, so it is only a matter of implementing these designs.
3. The pages with all the information about the web shop.
What are our expectations?
- As above mentioned, implementing the designs into HTML
- Although the biggest part is finished, but some pages do need small adjustments. Therefor we are searching for someone who is creative and can come up with new and better ideas to make the website more efficient.
- Finally, it is not a very big project therefor we want this project to be completed in a very short period of time.
69 freelancer menawar dengan rata-rata $395 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello. I am interested in your web design project. I am web developer with 3+ years exp. And I have strong exp with Bootstrap, HTML and CSS. Let me discuss with u in detail. Thank you.