Looking for experts at coding in Wordpress for Mobile use. Must be excellent at frontend/backend programming in the popular programming languages.
Our website is 90% complete. We will use the information and code from our current site and transfer it to a new site that you will create where it will be responsive/mobile friendly. The new site should load quickly and be user friendly on Mac, PC, Android phone/tablet, Apple phone/tablet and Windows phone/tablet, Chrome, IE, Windows, Opera and Firefox browsers. Once these items are complete, if things go well we will hire your company as a site administrator on an hourly basis (performing changes when requried).
Your company should have at least a 4.9 rating on Upwork/Elance) and be able to quickly turn complete assignments.
Please submit your website portfolio (links of sites you have created) along with reasons we should hire and work with you. Make sure all of your links work and please only provide links to sites that can be verified as your own work. We will verify if you have created these sites so please be honest.
Items to complete:
1. Change current shopping cart from Jigoshop to WooCommerce and set up quality ecommerce purchase/check out. Use the same style/color as our current site which shows the number of items in the cart in a button at the top of the page and a drop down with blue buttons "View Cart" and "Check Out". Keep current styling (orange and blue buttons). The login and checkout process must be easy to use and separate from the wordpress login (the previous developer tried to combine the two functions and it caused problems).
2. Replace current top menu with floating index drop down that is mobile/tablet friendly.
3. Update link to the correct Facebook Bodyforce page. Current link is dead.
4. Update Wordpress to latest version and fix anything that changes from the current layout. The pages of the site should look the same on a PC as they do now when finished. The mobile pages can be reduced if necessary. You should create the new site at a different location and leave the current site as is. Only borrow code/pictures/etc from it. We do have some custom code on our current site that will also need to be functional on the new site. You can copy/use the code as needed.
5. Make comparison page wider when shown on tablet/pc. Make as wide as the screen depending on landscape/portrait on mobile devices. [url removed, login to view]
6. Install this picture viewer with Ken Burns in place of current picture viewer. Link the from home page will need to be updated [url removed, login to view]
7. Test site for usability and SEO
8. Install google analytics plus plugin with real time data and show us how to use it.
9. Verify that no matter what country our site is opened in that google translate is changing to the native language of that country. Might require Wordpress plugin?
10. Fix spelling mistakes (we can both proofread and find).
11. Pop up on product/options pages is showing Assembly and Warranty as the same. Assembly should have it's own image/info. Go through all the functions of these buttons and make sure everything is working logically as they should.
12. Install improved and easy to use Captcha anywhere on site that information can be submitted (ie Contact page, Product Registration).
13. Accessories 1,2,3,....,10..Title,subtitle & Content. Make same format at options pop down window.
14. Make sure on the new site that when you click on an option on this page [url removed, login to view] it brings to that option at the top of the page here [url removed, login to view]
15. Help us go live with the new site pointing domains to the new site. Troubleshoot any issues.
16. Video home page for PC
17. A few other minor issues.
Thanks for your interest. We look forward to forming a quality, long term cooperation with you!
58 freelancer menawar dengan rata-rata $577 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks