This project involves the design and development of a web site for use by Adrey Consultancy LLP. This project will follow the timeline outlined below and does not include ongoing maintenance of the site outside of what may be stated in the scope.
This SOW covers the following activities and deliverables.
• Theme Design and Development: The theme presented with the proposal will be the basis for the design of the website. There will be a period of revisions and development will start once the project is signed off on the design.
• Wordpress Installation and Setup: You will install and set up the CMS on the domain mentioned above so that Adrey Consultancy LLP is able to maintain the site.
• Content Entry: You will enter the initial content provided by us. This will include text and pictures for each page to be created with the initial setup.
• The pages for the site will include:
2. About us
3. Services (Technology)
4. Services (Legal)
5. Case studies
8. Contact us
• The features of the site will include:
1. Blog (With comments)
2. Content Form
3. Content Management System (CMS)
4. Secured epayment checkout
5. Event Calendar
6. Social Media Integration – Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Pintrest and Readit
7. Interactive maps (Google maps)
8. Join our mailing list
9. Appointment setup
10. Responsive pages optimised for Desktop, Laptop, Tablets and Mobiles
11. News and Announcements
12. Search Website
14. Video Player integration
• Browser Testing: You will test the site to make sure it works with modern desktop and laptop web browsers. I will also test to make sure that the site does not break when viewed on tablets and mobile devices.
• Account and login information.
• Website deployed on requested domain.
• A backup copy of the files associated with the site.
• A reference document outlining how to make updates to the site along with a link to online resources.
• Complete documentation of the built product.
• Write off of any claims on the Intellectual property rights.