We are a consulting / training company trying to improve our outdated website.
We want our new website to have the feel of www.clientsondemand.com. Our website now is [url removed, login to view]
Here are the pages that we want:
1. HOME : Containing the highlight of the program that we are promoting at the moment, our promise, client case studies, and our social media information as well as subscribing to our news letter.
2. ABOUT US : History of the company, vision and mission of the company, key figures / people in the company.
3. PROGRAM: (A-F go to registration page) : Programs that are offered. Each program will have its own page containing information about the program and link to register for the program
A. EES :
B. Power Teen :
C. Adversity Mastery :
D. Turning Disability Into Achievement :
E. Program Corporate :
F. Youth Program :
4. Client Result (testimonial) : text or video
5. BLOG-Article & Media : Articles written in blogs, magazine, or youtube videos
6. PROGRAM REGISTRATION : Continuation from the program page where participants can register and be given info for payments
7. REGISTRATION (already paid) : Page for when participants have already paid. It will contain a video of briefing for participants and a pdf download for items to bring
8. OBI GEAR : page displaying souvenirs / items participants can purchase along with payment and shipping information
9. OBI GEAR (after payment) : When payment has been made, the page will show that payment has been received and will be processed
10. Appointment* (special page) : People can request an appointment through phone / meeting / skype and they can choose the time
For payments (registration and OBI gear), I am aware there are e-commerce software out there that can be used. What I want to know is if those software are used, how much will it cost monthly as well. Most clients at this moment pay by transfer and do not purchase items online, so if it costs too much monthly, I might scrap the idea of clients can pay online through the website.
For appointments, same thing as the payments. I would like to know the monthly fee for using a software to make appointments. If it costs too much, we'll use a simpler ask for their info and we'll give them a call to set up an appointment.