I have a 957sqm block of land with a house on it that must remain as the facade is heritage.
We are permitted to build a further 1000 sqm +/- on the land up to 5 stories.
There is a Hotel next door which I feel could be a good purchaser as it will give them more rooms and the house could be turned into a Reception, Restaurant, Cafe area. It also works as a stand alone facility.
I would like :
1. plans, elevations and renderings as (PDF, CAD and JPEG Renderings)
2. a hotel design that considers removing the fence making it part of the other hotel and stand stand alone.
3. alternate designs that show Commercial and
4. alternate design that shows Residential above parking (this could require further discussion)
1. Build against the existing existing tilt up slab wall with corridors running against the slab and rooms off that (see concept sketch). At the end closest to the Heritage house would be a lift and fire stair and a fire stair at the other end. Keep the corridor balcony open as this will be considered a balcony and then not Floor Space. (Consider 2, 3, 4 and 5 level scenarios)
2. I have been looking at prefabricated modular hotel rooms which I believe this would lend itself to (any research feedback on this would help).
3. Parking needs to be considered (Maybe in front of the Hotel rooms at ground level)
Uploaded in order you should view are:
1. Concept Sketches and designs (Photos with very rough notations of idea)
2. Concept Hotel Design and Photo (One image I'd like for Rendering)
2. Old Floor plan (showing Site Plan, House Plan, Elevations - We have a Survey ordered)
3. Various Photos
4. Example of modular hotels
The address is: 443 Hume Highway Casula NSW 2170 Australia
Planning Controls and be accessed at: [url removed, login to view],_casula,_2170
I welcome feedback and new ideas