I'm looking for a web designer + Drupal expert to create a Cover Photo module (or modify an existing one) and member profile page structure of my Drupal site. This post is for the first step:
Profile Page Structure:
Layout: Refer to the attached file ([url removed, login to view])
Profile Cover Photo:
- Must be in AJAX/HTML5
- By hovering the mouse over the cover [upload image] button appears over the avatar section. By clicking profile owner can browse then upload an image.
- Module Must re-size image (aspect ratio must remain intact) automatically to fit cover area width (1230px). Member can pan the image up and down in cover image area. (height 310px). During this procedure [upload image] button has changed into [save] button. Clicking [save] finishes the procedure.
- Member avatar image must appear inside cover area (refer to [url removed, login to view]).
- By hovering over avatar image [upload image] appears at the bottom of avatar box. Same procedure as cover image applies here.
- Member name (refer to [url removed, login to view]) must be shown in white and grey shadow. Font size will be discussed during the work.
- Member status (refer to [url removed, login to view]): default text shows "update your status". By clicking on the text members can type in their status.
I am looking someone who is very familiar with Drupal and existing extensions to be able to keep the cost low and not re-invent the wheel here.