Looking for games to be developed in flash which can be integrated into my existing website where users have already deposited funds and can use the website currency of crowns with which to play these games. 1 crown = 1 pence Sterling. I am looking for 5 original games which allow users to play against each other with th winner getting 90% of the total money in the pot. The site will retain the other 10%.
I need the games to be fun, skill games which look good visually and provide entertainment for the users. Initially I will need a signed contract and non-disclosure agreement. I will also need originality and full copyright on completion. I will also require all technical documentation on completion.
I pay in milestone payments of 10% for the full project brief of how the games will operate and be developed, 30% once 3 games have been fully developed and tested, 20% for the last 2 games, and the final 40% once they are integrated with my current website (developed in PHP) and database (PostgresSQL).
No timewasters please as this project will lead to firther opportunities of you can prove your originality and flare for designing fun and exciting pier to pier gambling games.
Please also note, the games do not need to be limited to just 2 people playing. I would like at least one to allow up to 10 players.
Before starting, I would like a sample of your work as well as an idea for a game. I would also like an estimate of how long the project will take you.