Looking for someone to take a current flash header and add drop down subheading menus. Also would like to improve the design that fits the current website. Need to be creative! We need this done soon and by someone who is reliable.
[url removed, login to view] recommends not paying until the project has been completed. First 30% after the initial testing and approval of the site. Remaining 70% within a week of operation to remove any bugs, web site quality issues or performance issue.
18 freelancer menawar pada rata-rata $75 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi. I really can do it for you. Please visit my own site [url removed, login to view] and see what i can do. Thanks. Hope for collaboration. Kindest regards, ilya.
I can provide very high quality work fast, for relatively cheap. I have made a couple websites that have similar features so this would be a sinch for me.