1. Search online and find 5 different career opportunities available to an Industrial Engineer. Include an estimate of starting salary of an entry-level industrial engineering position. You must cite your sources (web pages, books, technical articles, etc.).
2. Research and write between 200-250 words on an engineering field that will likely emerge during your lifetime (i.e. a field that does not currently exist). Include the background an industrial engineering student should obtain to prepare for this emerging field.
The following exercises will introduce you the Excel basics. It is a tool you will use throughout your IE education and beyond. Complete each problem on a different Excel sheet (within a single Excel file). Number and highlight (in Yellow, except where instructed to do otherwise) the answers you obtained to the questions. Submit your Excel file to Blackboard.
3. Go to the website [url removed, login to view] of the National Weather Service Forecast Office. Choose the following options:
1. Product: Preliminary Monthly Climate Data (CF6)
2. Location: Columbia, MO
3. Timeframe: Archived Data, Select August 2017
Save the data into a text file.
Import into Excel and erase everything except for the first 4 columns. The first column is Day and runs from 1 (the first of August) to 31 (the last day of the August).
a. Compute the average, median and sample standard deviation (using the Excel functions AVERAGE, MEDIAN and STDEV) for the Maximum, Minimum, and Average columns and format these results to two decimal places.
b. Next create a Scatter chart that shows the Maximum, Minimum, and Average versus Day all on one graph.
c. If Maximum temperature in a day is more than 90, highlight those days with red color. If Maximum temperature is below 75, highlight those days with blue color.
4. Considering following 2016 sales data for a Cookie factory:
Cookie Sales by Region
a. Calculate the total sales in 2016.
b. What is the average sale per representative?
c. Determine the best and worst sales representative in terms of their total sales?
d. Is there a sale price difference between regions? How about between sales representatives?
e. Calculate the average sales per sales representative for each region and draw a bar chart.
f. Calculate the total sales for each sales representative and draw a bar chart.
g. Determine the best sales representative for each region.
30 freelancer menawar dengan rata-rata $33 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, I read your requirements and understand very-well and ready to start work from now. Thank you Relevant Skills and Experience I have 7 years experience. Proposed Milestones $50 USD - Milestone