I have a series of approx 520 photographs of Food/Perishables that have been thrown out due to a power outage from my Fridges/Freezers.
I would like to have the Internet searched for a reasonable replacement cost from a Canadian website for either the exact same items (Brand/Size/Flavour/etc.) or a reasonable comparable product. For example, if I have a picture of Organic Frozen Peas in a 500 gram bag, from the Brand name Green Giant, it would be acceptable to provide a price for any other Brand as long as the bag size was 500 grams and it was Organic. In-organic would not be acceptable, and 750 gram would also not be acceptable unless it's the closest match that could be found.
Once the item is found online with a Price in Canadian $$ (excluding any Tax or Shipping), the price needs to be entered into a Spreadsheet along with a description of the product. The Filename needs to be changed from the generic [url removed, login to view] to:
<3-Digit Line Item><space><brief description>.jpg to match the Line Item from the Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet.
For example, with the item listed above, if it was being entered on the 43rd Excel Row, the filename should be:
043 organic frozen peas [url removed, login to view] (or something similar)
- 1 Folder per Appliance (fridge or freezer)
- 1 Excel Spreadsheet per Folder
- All photos within the Folder are uniquely prefixed with a 3-digit Excel row # and brief description of the food within the photo that is being referenced.
- If a photo contains more than 1 of the same item, they can go on the same row and just indicate (Qty: 2) in the Excel description and in the Price column, just enter "=5.99*2" for example so the total is accurate but a person can see the QTY within the cell's formula if they wanted to look
- If a photo contains more than 1 item that are not the same and they require different Excel row #'s, then simply add them consecutively and write something like this in the filename:
054-55-56 frozen organic peas, frozen corn, [url removed, login to view]
For all "Organic" foods and meats, try first:
[url removed, login to view]
For all frozen meats shown on a weigh scale, it's Organic Wild Hunted Venison. So please try to find a comparable product. If you cannot find one, you could use Farmed Elk as an alternative and even Organic Beef as a final and last alternative.
The frozen wild meat portion isn't labelled well, you will have trouble determining if it's Steak, Stew, Backstrap, Tenderloin, Roast, Stir Fry, Sausage, etc. You might even have trouble seeing if it's Grouse, Deer, or any other type of meat. In this case, simply write Frozen Meat or Frozen Goods, with the weight shown on the Scale, and move on. I will fill in the "blanks" later from memory.
This is urgently required within 24 hours.
7 freelancer menawar dengan rata-rata $137 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, I understand the project requirements and willing to start as soon as possible. Kindly share the details and I will deliver with high quality. Looking forward to work with you. Thanks & Regards Khushi India