I want an Access database to track training completions of one-time courses by employees. A single course may be assigned, and sets of training courses may be grouped into curricula.
Personnel Table Fields:
InstituteID, Salutation, Last Name, First Name, Middle Initial, Username, Credentials, Division, Branch, Title, Phone Number, Email Address, Date Created, Date Modified
Course Number, Course Title
Training Plan/Assignment Table
Training Plan Title
Courses will be linked to curricula in a many to many relationship: example Course A can exist in Curricula X, Y, and Z.
Once an individual completes a course, it should automatically fill the correct amount on an assigned curricula
1. Training Plan Completion by Individual by Course, Curricula
2. Department personnel training audit
3. Training by individual and courses due in next 30 days
1) If I select an employee's name I should see completed courses and date of completion; Also their status with respect to each curriculum
2) If I select one or more cost centers or departments I should see a list of upcoming training
3) If I select one or more cost centers or departments I should see a list of overdue training
4) If I select a course I should see all personnel and their most recent training date
26 freelancer menawar dengan rata-rata $219 untuk pekerjaan ini
HI IAM A CERTIFIED AND EXPERIENCE RELATIONAL DATABASE DEVELOPER AND WOULD BE ABLE TO ASSIST YOU .I CAN DO THE PROJECT IN ABOUT 10 DAYS. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT [login to view URL] REGARDS. ENRICO
Hi, I am interested in this project. I have considerable expertise in the design and development of MS Access databases. I would be happy to discuss about your requirements. Regards.
I would love to help you in your " Microsoft Access Training Tracker Database " Project. We'd like to help you with confidence and satisfying results.