Virtual Project - Basic Requirements for this job:
1) You have to be able to read English. All of our Specifications are written in PDFS and are in the English language.
2) You must know how to read specifications and understand construction Architectural plans (blueprints).
3) Good communication skills and being reliable.
4) Familiar with doing "take offs" (counting data) from construction plans and specifications.
5) Own a computer and have access to internet
I am looking to hire someone hourly for anywhere between 5-15 hours per week depending on the amount of work available. I expect to hire someone who can speak reasonable English and communicate with me quickly via*Removed by Admin as it encourages offsite communication which breaches our Terms of Service *
I am looking for basic quantity takeoffs. There is no estimating necessary, no cost planning involved. Only getting quantities in linear feet, or count.
I would like to be able to share takeoff files, so I can verify the work you have done for accuracy and record keeping purposes.
We are counting data for the following items:
Toilet accessories (equipment usually found in bathrooms)
Visual Displays (marker boards and tack boards - like what you see in classrooms)
Fire Extinguishers and Cabinets
Basically we will provide you access to online databases, look up construction plans, and specification in division 10, do accurate fast Take Offs.
If you feel this is for you, please respond by bidding on this as well as informing us clearly a brief overview of your qualifications.