• Experience or working knowledge in configuring and maintaining CI servers
• Hands-on experience in configuring and working with Windows Server
• Hands-on experience with Windows installers
• Knowledge of scripting (Windows batch scripting, Powershell etc.)
• Knowledge of container technologies like Docker
• Knowledge of using & integrating versioning systems like Git, BitBucket, SVN etc.
(Preferably also RoundTable SCM versioning system)
• Knowledge of 3-tier architecture, incl. Relational databases and application servers (webservices and webportals, IIS/Tomcat, windows services)
• Configuration management knowledge (Chef, Ansible, Terraform etc.)
• Knowledge about container management tools like Rancher or Kubernetes
Start date: ASAP
Duration: Current tasks are estimated at 150 - 200 hours; could grow into a much longer engagement. This will depend on delivery and client satisfaction.
Project description and details: Wirtek existing client / workforce management platform with over 300,000 daily users
• Extend continuous integration architecture based on Jenkins
• Automate code checking actions in repositories like bitbucket to integrate with test automation efforts and updating task mgmt system (JIRA)
• Automate deployments into a MS Windows server / Docker setup
• Manage relevant notifications via Jenkins upon various events
• Modernize product installers
Work allocation: F/T = 40 hours/week
Work location: Working with the team in our office in Bucuresti is preferable.
However, remote work is acceptable. Person will need to be willing to travel to Bucuresti for ramp up and occasionally for team meetings.
Team location and setup: English speaking mixed team in Denmark and Bucuresti