We are looking for an experienced Blackberry JDE developer to develop an app allowing us to test the performance of the network.
The app should do following:
- make a call to a defined number and check how long it takes to be connected
- send a SMS to itself and see how long it takes from sending to receiving
- send an email to itself and check how long it takes from sending to receiving
- download a predefined web page and measure how long it takes
- cell signal strength
- repeat above tests every X minutes
All parameters for above tests are stored in a conf file that is uploaded to the blackberry. Results should be stored in a file with as name the time stamp in EPOCH. Errors should be stored in the file too.
Also required is a Windows PC command line app that connects to the Blackberry and retrieves the new test result files every minute.
- Blackberry app doing above using Blackberry's JDE API
- Windows PC command line app to retrieve result files
Please provide following when bidding:
- time required to complete project
- Blackberry knowledge