NB: Experience with RF energy-harvesting or energy-scavenging circuits is required.
- Design an RF energy harvesting circuit to power a consumable/disposable device.
- Design of the antenna is not required. The antenna type will be a resonant small-loop antenna.
- The frequency will be fixed.
- The frequency will most likely be 50 kHz.
- Future design changes may require the device to work at a different frequency, from about 2 kHz to 60 kHz. Please consider this in the design and state how a change in the frequency would change the design.
- The power available from the antenna will be very low.
- The signal from the antenna will be a very low voltage, noisy sinusoid.
- State the minimum input voltage level that your circuit can work with.
- The energy should be stored at approximately 1.5 volts.
- Specify some different options for the energy storage capacity (e.g. different sized capacitors).
- At the minimum input voltage level, state the time to reach full charge. Ideally this would be less than about 10 minutes.
- The components should be readily available and not too small, as the PCB will be prototyped by hand.
- Provide a circuit diagram and listing of the components with supplier and prices.
- Produce a version of the circuit which stores the energy at about 22.5 volts.
- Other requirements the same as Item 1.
- Produce a PCB layout for the two designs.
- The layout should be suitable for rapid prototyping using an inkjet printed circuit. The printing process is described at: [url removed, login to view]
- This means that the layout can be up to the size of an A4 piece of paper. A6 paper size is also convenient.
- It should be a single-sided layout.
- The traces should be relatively wide to minimize their resistance.
- Test points should be provided in the layout so that the amount of energy stored may be measured.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $1160 for this job
Hi We are a team of experts. If you hire us, we won't let you down. We can provide you all these things with unlimited revisions to the satisfactory completion of [url removed, login to view] you
Hello Sir I have done my [url removed, login to view] in electronics and communication. My Area interest is RF circuits, radars and antenna. I have also worked on software like ADS, feko, HFSS, MATLAB and LabVIEW. Also I have experience wi Lagi