We are about to launch an E-book called "Framework for Execution Excellence" and the idea is to drive up the awareness about the topic of Execution Excellence. One of the last pages of the E-book encourages the reader to assess their own framework and offers a link to a self-assessment survey/test. Hence we have created that survey in Google Forms and are now looking for help to finalise it.
We have decided to move the survey to TypeForm because we need the form to offer the following features:
1. See your own results (after filling out the form)
2. Choose to send the result to your email
3. Choose to send the result to other people's email (with a link/option for them to also fill out the survey)
4. Choose that we send you the benchmark when we have sufficient answers
5. The ability to download free e-book (see attached promo design) by clicking a link that takes you to a HubSpot landingpage already prepared one for the E-book (see attached).
It is important for us to keep the same design "look and feel" in the survey/assessment as in the E-book (see attached sample) and our homepage ([login to view URL]).
We expect you to be an expert in TypeForm and a brilliant designer - are you the person we are looking for?