Our team is seeking talented, part/full-time developers to work on projects ranging from making an ajax service, to developing custom websites and databases.
Your hours are flexible, as long as you are putting in the required hours and have some hours a week to meet with the project manager, if needed. (Available hours are 18:00-20:00 GMT or 18:00-20:00 EDT).
Our team have several positions open.
Please be aware that the projects can be a lot of fun and can be cutting edge at times. Be prepared for challenges and do work that you can be proud of, then this is the job for you!
Our job openings usually will fill fast, so please respond quickly. We are looking to hire NOW.
- MySQL Queries
- Fluent in English
- AJAX services
- Stable Internet connection & can work from home
- Available on Skype during work hours
- Reliable computer (PC or Mac)
- Dependable & works Exclusively for us
- Can follow instructions
- Must be able to take direction and initiative without requiring constant supervision
- Have a positive attitude that likes to get things done
- Honest with good integrity
- Good at problem solving
- Willing to put in extra hours to get a deadline met
- NO full-time students & NO agencies - we wish to work directly with developers that can focus on our projects. Unfortunately students have been unable to focus on projects in the past so we are no longer accepting full-time students.
Optional (helpful, but NOT required):
- Familiar with jQuery
- Good at CSS and HTML
- Design websites from scratch (creative) and Landing pages
- Turn PSD files into websites
- Make mobile friendly and responsive websites
- Photoshop/Illustrator: Design logos, brochures, business cards, infographics, buttons, icons
- SEO experience
- Online maps API experience
- Mobile development (Android, iOS)
- Excel functions expertise
- Experience with ViciDial
- Experience creating sound effects and music
- Linux & Apache
- C, C++, C# experience
The manager is a programmer as well and will provide guidance on projects as needed.
Employees are expected to work full/part-time unless otherwise agreed to.
MUST provide examples of work where applicable with links, screenshots or sample code.
We will interview via Skype, so please provide contact information as well.
Please tell us what areas you have expertise in and your interests or willing to learn. We are willing to hire the right people with the right attitude.