Banner Ad Creative Brief
Project Title: Banner Ad for Bayer Aspirin On-The-Go Bottles
1. To whom are we communicating? What do we know about them?
a. Professional men and women ages 35-50, household income 75k+. This group is always on the go and finds themselves balancing a million different tasks along with their career and families. They face a lot of stress on a daily basis and, often, that stress is manifested by way of headaches.
2. What is the ONE main thing we want the consumer to do?
a. Click on the banner ad to visit the Bayer On-the-Go page of the Bayer site.
3. What is the benefit for the consumer if they do this? (What’s in it for them?)
a. They’ll learn about stress and headache prevention, as well as have the chance to order Bayer On-the-Go bottles with free shipping. Bayer On-the-Go bottles are smaller sized but with easier to open lids, allowing adults to have easy access to aspririn without having to take time out of their days.
4. Are there any secondary actions we would like the consumer to take?
a. Purchase a bottle of Bayer On-the-Go
5. What are the business objectives this project is designed to meet? What are the measurements?
a. The banner ad is designed to increase awareness of Bayer On-the-Go and, secondarily, increase revenue for the project.
6. What tone should this project have?
7. What are the deliverables?
a. Three banner ad frames
8. What sizes are needed?
a. 300x250 (pixels) for each banner ad frame
• Frame #1 – Are headaches slowing down your day? Try Bayer On-the-Go with free shipping for a limited time!
• Frame #2 – Get rid of headaches and get more done with Bayer On-the-Go. Free shipping for a limited time!
• Frame #3- Try Bayer On-the-Go to get rid of headaches without slowing down your day. Free Shipping for a limited time!