Photographer and sales representative for an innovative mobile application
You have at least basic photography skills and know how your camera works?
Do you have experience in sales or you want to have some?
Do you love galleries and museums and you are a logical thinker?
We need candidates with these paramteres from major cities all around the world.
Your job will be separated into two main parts.
1) Present and sell our service to artistic institutions to bring them into our platform
2) Capture the actual exhibition with your camera for us to create a 3D mock-up from it
The digitization is a special process but don’t worry, we will provide you support.
YOU WILL EARN 200$ BY SALE AND CAPTURE ONE EXHIBITION
An ideal applicant need to have:
- intermediate digital camera usage skills and a good DSLR – mirrorless – bridge camera or a decent compact digital camera
- good communication skills
- precision in his/her job
- willingness to learn
An ideal applicant is good to have:
- experience with photogrammetry
- experience with 3d modeling - 3d printing – 3d digitalization
- professional sales experience
- professional DSLR camera and photography skills
What we do not want:
- images taken with mobile phone
What you need to know:
This job will have several different milestones. It starts with an online training and ends with the uploading process of the captured images. One capturing process can take up to several hours.
This job is not a single job. We are interested about exhibitions all over the world continuosly in the future. We will work together with photographers here on freelancer.com hoping that we will have a recurring reliable and good quality group of photographers providing the best quality material to us and improve time to time. This project based job will have a project based accounting on freelancer.com.
After the training you can sale and digitize as many galleries as you want.
We already have partners like Metropolitan Museum of Arts, Pace gallery etc..
We will provide further details only to the chosen persons.