Small law firm in Century City seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant to work 10 to 12 hours per week. You must be able to work during regular business [login to view URL] will be primarily responsible for bookkeeping including managing accounts receivable and payable, office expenses and bill payments, producing invoices for clients, and billing-related data entry. You will also be handling filing, organizing, copying and scanning documents, telephone calls, and some typing and proofreading as needed by the Senior Paralegal.
The ideal candidate will possess attention to detail, a strong work ethic, the ability to work independently and a commitment to excellence.
A good sense of humor, flexibility, team player and ability to focus on the task at hand are also important to us. You will be joining an office consisting of an Attorney, a Senior Paralegal, and a Junior Paralegal.
Required skills and qualities:
• Some accounting/bookkeeping experience, preferably with Quickbooks and/or Timeslips
• Some IT/computer knowledge and experience
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Typing speed of at least 60 wpm with high accuracy
• Ability to self start and learn quickly
• Strong language and communication skills
• Must pass background check
• Knowledge of WordPerfect, Quickbooks, or Timeslips is a plus
34 freelancer menawar dengan rata-rata $1073 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi. I'm Edgar Díaz. I'm an Urban Planner with an MBA and a specialist in Project Management (PMI). I have experience in accounting. I am a student of AIPB, AAA, ACCA