We require a developer who has good attention to detail to make revisions and improvements to our website. Underlying content and flow is complete (with some changes to be provided by our designer when you begin). Some tasks will include:
- Changes to align with original designs provided by our designer (such as font sizes, small layout changes etc)
- Help improve general CSS
- Add banners and specific landing pages for dedicated marketing campaigns
- Ensure responsiveness applies across the whole sitemap
- Help us point out where the website needs SEO improvements
- Make other general improvements as noted throughout the process.
The website is based under next.js.
We will provide Adobe XD files for the original designs. To clarify, we are not looking to "redo" the website (yet) rather just fix it up and return the website to the specifications of the design. Although sometimes it is quicker to re-do completely, we would like to keep the current site for now, but are open to your advice.
The website is mostly static but we have an S3 bucket so our team can add content for resources, content changes etc.
In summary, the work brief is as follows:
- Make changes to font families and font sizes to align with original designs.
- Fix all the breakpoints to ensure all pages work properly across all device sizes. Most breakpoints are provided in the design
- Fix issues where poor code has been implemented (for example, our "subscribe" section at the bottom of each footer)
- Create several landing pages that align with the rotating banners. The designs and content will be provided.
- Go through the website and ensure all proportions and container shapes are consistent.
In addition to the above, we ask that:
- You provide us with an assessment of where you think we can improve the website. This can be small changes, and large changes. We will consider such recommendations as to whether we should proceed with them or not.
- You provide us with an estimate (in # of hours) of the work required above.
Our plan is to fix it and get it looking a little neater (and align with the designs). In future, we may consider a complete rewrite, but not just yet.
If we are happy with your work we would likely ask you for future assistance on other projects.
Happy to discuss hourly pricing based on your experience and portfolio of work.
Please contact me for additional queries.