[login to view URL] is looking to hire someone who could manage the site content and post on a regular basis following a specific calendar of topics and goals. The project awardee must be available once in a while for chat, phone call and minimum email responses (EST timezone).
Our main topics will be about child, young, teen, young adult practicing gymnastics most of the time as our main site target. As a second target, we'd like to expand to other sports but only once gymnastics is kicking off the ground.
The articles must have the list of requirements as per below
- Contain different type of content from pictures, checklist, something interactive, sometimes videos (kids playing or gym stretching guides), maps, etc.
- We will open comments and reviews so the content must be well written with no grammatical errors. A pre-requisite to apply to this project is to have an excellent North american english.
- Ability to post nice visual photos and/or videos
- Ability to post on a regular basis (once a week)
- Some knowledge of SEO to put emphasis on specific long-tail keywords
- Have worked with other organization before to help structure the ops process with us. e.g. know what questions to ask, requirements to gather, etc.
- Know how to navigate on Shopify and create nice visual article pages including content
- Proven process for quality assurance
- Able to translate into perfect Canadian french an asset
Anybody who's applying without reading this above and able to articulate what you would do to meet our goals will be removed from the options.
Thanks to all for taking the time to respond.
21 freelancer menawar dengan rata-rata $35/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Hey there, I am professional in article writing and able to come up with a quality content related to Gymnastics & Sports. I can share samples on chat. waiting to receive details