Looking for an experienced developer in ASP.NET. (C#).
Project will include sequence of separate modules for a commercial application including further ongoing service and maintenance. Some modules will require to communicate with another softwares to retrieve data and/or to upload files from other locations to be "attached" to particular database records or located in particular client folders. Candidates should provide sample of their work.
Candidates should provide cost to develop described below working sample application which will be evaluated for the functionality, flexibility etc.
Initial (test) project will require development of the web based application with the relations as per attached PDF
- Application Admin - owner of the software
- Customer Subscriber- create two records
- Firm Database (many-to-many relationship with User Database), 2 sample records, with open option to add on unlimited number
- User Database, User is an employee of the Firm (many-to-many relationship with Firm Database), 2 users per Firm, open to add on unlimited number of users, user data fields must be taken from the USA IRS form 2848, user is the authorized representative
- design opening page for each level with user name and log in
- design for User to choose and switch between Firm without logging out
- creating 2 user access levels for each Organization assign to each user respectively, one with unrestricted access, second with read, populate, generate form, save PDF (no record changing access)
- develop a flexible Client database structure for the accesable by Users of the Firm based on the content of data as included in the USA IRS Form SS4,
- develop a functionality to enable to scan paper form (IRS Form SS4, and IRS Form 2848), generate electronic form based on the scanned document, recall Client data from the database, and User data from User database and populate the form, generate printable version, generate PDF file, attach generated PDF to the particular database record. Some fields on the form should have a pull down menu to choose from.
- after completion of the form, electronic PDF version should be stored in a "File Cabinet", under Client folder - create data "stamp" to tract date, time, user action for every action within the system (audit trail)
- "File Cabinet" structure and functionality.
- Client folder should be automatically created upon new Client creation, predefined sub- folder will be created along
- one sub-folder will be designated for client communication and document exchange
- automatic email notification will be sent to Client to create credentials and access
- secure document upload and exchange with email notification
- client login tracking and audit trail Release of the Source Code
Quote to develop the above functionality should provided along with the time frame
Upon completion of the test project, the full application will be awarded
Release of the copyrights will be required for the full project.